‚Äč

Are Laurel Leaves Poisonous?

Answer

Laurel leaves can be very poisonous. They are poisonous to both humans and livestock and if ingested and can cause nausea, stomach pains, vomiting, and watering of both the eyes and nose.
Q&A Related to "Are Laurel Leaves Poisonous"
1. Shred the tough, leather-like leaves by putting them on a tarp and running over them several times with a lawnmower. This helps them decompose much faster. 2. Lay down enough brown
http://www.ehow.com/how_6912860_compost-australian...
Poison Ivy has three leaves. There is a saying leaves of three stay away from me. If it's in your yard, then you definitely want to get rid of it. It's a miserable feeling to be all
http://answers.ask.com/Health/Diseases/how_many_le...
http://192.245.88.145/biology-ombrello/POW/laurel.htm check it.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_laurel_leave
30 January 2000(UK) See more »
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0652209
Explore this Topic
Cherry laurel is known to be very poisonous. Its leaves and fruit pips are capable of releasing cyanide which is poisonous. This poison is known to starve the ...
Laurel hedges are considered to be poisonous because their leaves contain cyanide. If ingested, it rapidly produces symptoms that include gasping for breath, incontinence ...
Bay leaves may be eaten without toxic effect. The visually similar mountain laurel and cherry laurel, have leaves that are poisonous to humans and livestock, and ...
About -  Privacy -  Your Cookie Choices  -  Careers -  About P.G. Wodehouse -  Articles -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 IAC Search & Media