How do I report a suspected case of elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation?


Call Adult Protective Services of New Jersey at 1-800-792-8820.
source: www.state.nj.us
Q&A Related to "How do I report a suspected case of elder abuse..."
I could see while reading your query that the answers would favor the residents of the nursing home. Most of the time the work is very satisfying and rewarding. I always felt good
The role of the social worker is to prevent elder abuse! If the abuse is from someone within social services the social worker's role is to provide you with their complaints procedure
You need to talk with an elder lawyer to see what alternatives you have. Perhaps demanding an accounting to date of the POA holders actions may uncover fraud or may prove that he
Explore this Topic
1. Interview the elder in order to establish the facts. Talk with them and listen to any and all complaints, concerns or problems they may have. In some cases ...
About -  Privacy -  Your Cookie Choices  -  Careers -  About P.G. Wodehouse -  Articles -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 IAC Search & Media