I want to open a fish and chip shop, converting an existing house, what planning permission do I need?


That really depends on where you are. I'm assuming you're in the UK based on your wording and spelling, so I'll recommend looking for something similar to what we have in the States. We have a small business association as part of our local
Q&A Related to "I want to open a fish and chip shop, converting..."
Where can I store a boat in a city? I am planning on buying a fishing boat soon if I can find a place to store it. It'll only be about 14-16 feet. The homeowner's association won't
Explore this Topic
To build a fish house, start with a small trailer frame on wheels. Construct an insulated bottom platform, and then insulated side walls, as if building a little ...
About -  Privacy -  Your Cookie Choices  -  Careers -  About P.G. Wodehouse -  Articles -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 IAC Search & Media