‚Äč

How Long Does a Laptop Need to Charge up?

Answer

Although it should take about 3 hours to fully charge a laptop battery, majority of the charging happens in the first hour. You might notice your battery charge up to about 90% pretty quickly, but then it takes a really long time to charge that remaining 5-10%.
Q&A Related to "How Long Does a Laptop Need to Charge up"
The laptop computers made by most manufacturers, including Apple, Hewlett-Packard and Dell, use rechargeable batteries made of lithium-ion. This type of battery has largely replaced
http://www.ehow.com/info_12154513_laptop-charge-cy...
1. Locate your notebook's battery and make sure that it is installed correctly. The battery is located on the bottom of your notebook on the reverse side of the keyboard. The battery
http://www.ask.com/question/do-i-need-to-charge-my...
1 Restart your computer. Although it's very simple, and just about every technical support center will tell you to do this, this can sometimes fix your problem. Ad
http://www.wikihow.com/Fix-a-Laptop-that-is-not-Ch...
There are a few innovative ideas popping up here and there. Here is one i found with a simple search. Im not exactly sure how liable they are at this point though. http://powermat.com
http://www.quora.com/Laptops/What-are-the-possibil...
Explore this Topic
How long you charge your laptop battery depends on the laptop. Some laptops are fully charge in 20 mins. While other can take a couple hours. Check your battery ...
Some new laptop batteries will charge in as little as fifteen to twenty minutes, whereas, other laptop batteries can take up to a few hours. There is a light that ...
The time it takes to charge a laptop battery depends upon certain factors, such as how discharged the battery is, as well as the age of the battery. Older batteries ...
About -  Privacy -  Your Cookie Choices  -  Careers -  About P.G. Wodehouse -  Articles -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 IAC Search & Media