‚Äč

Is WD 40 Toxic?

Answer

Despite what some people believe, WD 40 is toxic. WD 40 is often used as a lubricant and a penetrating oil, but it is used mainly as a water displacement corrosion inhibitor. It states on the WD 40 bottles, 'If swallowed, call physician or poison control center immediately.' It should not be used near any food or machines that are used to make food or beverages. Swallowing WD 40 can be very harmful to people of all ages.
Reference:
Q&A Related to "Is WD 40 Toxic?"
1. Examine the area with the WD-40 sprayed on it. Note the location of the substance and grab a soft cloth or towel. 2. Wipe the affected area well with the cloth or towel. Turn it
http://www.ehow.com/how_7577246_remove-wd40.html
WD-40 is great for slowly destroying door hinges, stripping anti-friction coatings off moving parts, stripping paint, damaging locks, and dissolving any REAL lubricants that might
http://www.quora.com/Tips-and-Hacks-for-Everyday-L...
Norm Larsen.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_invented_WD-40
The exact ingredients in WD-40 are a secret, but WD-40 is a petroleum-based product with many household uses. It lubricates, cleans and protects, keeps out moisture from tools and
http://homeparents.about.com/cs/householdtips/a/wd...
About -  Privacy -  Your Cookie Choices  -  Careers -  About P.G. Wodehouse -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 IAC Search & Media