‚Äč

What Does 925 Mean inside a Ring?

Answer

Numbers stamped etched or engrave inside a ring normally mean the carat weight of the ring. Therefore the 925 means the ring has 925 carats.
Q&A Related to "What Does 925 Mean inside a Ring?"
925 usually refers 925 parts of pure silver out of 1000 parts, or 92.5% pure silver. This is alloy is commonly known as Sterling silver, with the other 7.5% usually being copper and
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_925_and_seka_i...
The 925 mark probably indicates that the ring is made of
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-ring-with...
The 925 marking on the inside band of a ring means it is an alloy containing 92.5% silver.
http://www.kgbanswers.com/what-does-925-mean-on-th...
Fake diamonds have become increasingly realistic and diamond buyers may worry that they don't have the real thing. Unscrupulous jewelry appraisers may lie about the authenticity of
http://www.ehow.com/how_8267995_tell-silver-ring-d...
Explore this Topic
Kabana Jewelers made your ring with 925 silver : See below for more info. ABOUT KABANA DESIGNER JEWELERS. "Our desire to bring happiness through beautiful ...
The 925 means that the ring is sterling silver (92.5% silver with 7.5% copper) Not sure about the DQZ2 though. It might be a manufacturer's mark, but I'm not certain ...
The stamp inside the rings is a hallmark indicating the metal content and quality of the ring.Every country has its own system of hallmarking. ...
About -  Privacy -  Your Cookie Choices  -  Careers -  About P.G. Wodehouse -  Articles -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 IAC Search & Media