What Is a Cheese Expert Called?


A person who ages cheese and purveys it is referred to as an affineur. A number of manufactures, particularly if they are small farmers take their cheese to an affineur for aging it to a standard state before retailing it.
Q&A Related to "What Is a Cheese Expert Called"
Type your answer here. Maitre Fromager.
A cheese expert can be called a fromager. Just text ChaCha anytime you have a question!
Here's something that you may find useful. This is Prof. Ron Howard's definition of an expert, taught in his Decision Analysis class at Stanford[1] An expert is someone who: uses
About -  Privacy -  Your Cookie Choices  -  Careers -  About P.G. Wodehouse -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2015 IAC Search & Media