‚Äč

Why is Drinking Bleach Dangerous?

Answer

From my own common sense bank, drinking bleach is dangerous because it is a poison and a mucous membrane irritant. If you where to drink bleach, it most likely literally burn your esophagus, mouth, and lips. Again, it is a poison.
1 Additional Answer
Drinking bleach is dangerous because it has toxins and could possibly kill you. Some people drink bleach to past a drug test. No amount of bleach can kill drugs that are in the system, however it can damage your organs or poison and eventually kill you!
Q&A Related to "Why is Drinking Bleach Dangerous?"
you will make yourself ill for a start and if you carry on doing this then you will become seriously ill and probably die!
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_dangers_of_...
Not medical advice: Bleach causes vomiting, upset stomach, burns to the mouth and esophagus. Ask MD!
http://www.kgbanswers.com/how-dangerous-is-it-to-d...
Bleach can really mess you up my friend, to the point you will not be a happy camper. If you ingest bleach by accident, or a child ingests bleach, immediately call 911, and then try
http://answers.ask.com/Health/Other/what_happens_i...
Dont be stupid. Bleach is like toxic. Itll kill you. And its not gonna clean out your system dumbass.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200905...
Explore this Topic
Drinking bleach will not only cause a miscarriage, it can also be fatal to you. Drinking bleach is extremely dangerous. ...
Drinking bleach is very dangerous since it contains a number of chemicals which are very toxic and cause respiratory illness. Bleach also causes edema or vomiting ...
Bleach can be dangerous and that is why OSHA requires a person to use a mask and gloves if itâ€â& ...
About -  Privacy -  Your Cookie Choices  -  Careers -  About P.G. Wodehouse -  Articles -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 IAC Search & Media